Annual General Meeting 2013
Reykjavik, 30 May 2013
The Annual General Meeting of Eyrir Invest hf. was held today at Skolavordustigur 13, Reykjavik.
1. Annual Report and Annual Accounts
The Annual Report and the Annual Accounts of Eyrir Invest hf. for 2012 were approved.
2. Proposal on how to address net profit
The Meeting approved that the net loss of the operational year 2012 will be deducted from equity.
3. The Meeting approved the following changes in the Articles of Association
Art. 24 and 25.
Reference to the date 1 January 2013 is changed to 1 February 2013. Furthermore, is reference to 1 January 2018 is changed to 1 February 2018.
These amendments relate to the date from which priority rights of shareholders in B-class relating to dividends is calculated. The Company announced the issuance of B-class shares on 1 February 2013.
4. Election of Board members
The following individuals were elected by the shareholders to the Company´s Board of Directors:
- Þórður Magnússon
- Ingólfur Guðmundsson
- Jón Helgi Guðmundsson
- Ólafur S. Guðmundsson
- Sigurjón Jónsson
- Svanhvít Hrólfsdóttir
The Board of Directors has elected Þórður Magnússon as Chairman of the Board.
5. Proposal on election of auditors
The Board of Directors’ proposal that the auditors KPMG ehf. will be the Company’s auditors was approved.
6. Proposal on remuneration to Board members
The Board of Directors’ proposal that the remuneration to Board members will be ISK 175,000 per month was approved.
7. No further businesses were discussed at the meeting