Eyrir Invest’s team consists of dedicated professionals with advanced qualifications and wide-ranging business experience. Eyrir’s policy is to attract highly competitive professionals and offer competitive compensation.
Eyrir Invest encourages its employees to increase their knowledge consistently, particularly by continuous education.
Signy Sif Sigurdardottir
Signy joined Eyrir Invest in 2021. She worked at Landsvirkjun from 2015 until 2021, as Treasuer from 2017 and as Head of Cash Management from 2015 to 2017. Before joining Landsvirkjun she worked for 8 years in the financial sector in Iceland. From 2010 to 2015 Signy worked at Landsbanki Islands hf. (now LBI hf.) on asset recovery and financial restructuring and prior to that at Arion bank in financial restructuring and Kaupthing in asset and liability management.
- M.Sc degree in Operations Research from Columbia University
- B.Sc degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Iceland
Halla Gudrun Jonsdottir
Director of Finance and Operations
Halla joined Eyrir in 2023. Previously, Halla worked at Marel since 2018, most recently leading Marel‘s centralized Financial Accounting and Reporting support function accross its offices in Europe. Prior to that, Halla led the local Finance team at Marel in Iceland. In her previous roles, Halla has experience with day-to-day finance management, as well as continuous improvements of finance processes, along with larger restructuring projects.
- M.Sc degree in Business Administration from the University of Iceland
- B.Sc degree in International Business from the University of Iceland and Paris School of Business
Magnusson is co-founder of Eyrir Invest and was Chairman of the Board of Director until 2023 . Prior to that, Magnusson was the CFO at Eimskip for over 20 years, and held seat on the boards of numerous Icelandic companies and organizations on behalf of Eimskip.
- Chairman of the Board of SagaMedica, Handpoint, eTactica and the Chairman of the Investment Board of Eyrir Sprotar
- Board member of many Icelandic companies, including, Byko, Norvik and Sæbýli.
- Former Board member of Stork Technical Services, Iceland Chamber of Commerceand theReykjavik University. Former Vice-Chairman of Ossur hf.
- MBA degree from the University of Minnesota
- Cand.Oecon in Business Administration from the University of Iceland